To apply for membership with the European Union Chamber of Commerce in Sudan, candidate is willing and able to work with Development Funds, open to both public and private partnerships, have an interest in foreign direct investments.
Candidates must belong to one of the following:
- Revitalizing Sudan’s Banking Sector in preparation For a New Sudan
- European Companies with an interest in doing business in Sudan
- European SMEs and Start-ups that want to enter the Sudanese Market
- European Authority and/or Agency with an established presence in Sudan
- Sudanese Companies that are interested in doing business in Europe
- Sudanese Individual with an interest in doing business with a European Company or expanding into the European Market
- Economy, Industry experts, and Investors looking to gain insights and gather information into the viability of Sudan's Economy and market sectors.
Embassies & Consulates
Should you wish to become involved in the activities of the European Chamber,
please get in contact with our office at email@example.com